Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

AGM 2013 - Sunday 10th March - Naas

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Date is confirmed for 10th March in Naas. Click HERE for directions
Meeting time - 1:00
Swap meet and refreshments will follow AGM so bring whatever parts you want rid of. :D

After seeing the amount of Eircoolers willing to travel to Limerick last Sunday it should be a great day!

No piss taking on this thread.
PM me if you want to have a go.

List time..............

1. Rez

Last edited:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Are we gonna drink beer?
Are we gonna stay somewhere?

Lawlors is a great spot in Naas for drinks and since they're a hotel we could stay there. I'm not sure if Coxy knows of other places? their is a hotel
beside Time nightclub but thats out of the villlage. Lawlors would be ideal as we'd have 6 pubs leading off it, and at least I'd get a pint after 11.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
I'm out, racing that weekend. Now I see why the early January date works well as there's fook all else happening! March is the month everything starts up again.

What will you be doing after? I could be there around 6.

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
Fuck it anyway, I thought it was on this weekend and that suited me.
I have the little lads confirmation on the weekend of the 10th so thats me out.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
With only 6 names and nearly a week to go, would it be best to put a poll to the club with possible dates?

I'm sure the large amount of people who posted that they couldn't attend January would like an influence, I could be wrong.