Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Wanted: A set of 15" post 68 stock wheels for my bug

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hi guys, I was hoping someone out there have a set of wheels and fairly good nick for my bug. As I said, 15" stock wheels that are post 68 for my 1302!

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
I was goin to initially, but I decided I might be a bit mad to sell them so I think I'll hold onto them!

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I would.

..and I'd buy a brand new set of repros then go on a sun holiday with the change. :D

Kevin O'Brien

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2008
Dundalk/Dublin
Re: Wanted: A set of 15" post 68 stock wheels for my bug

Not only are they original, they're deep sixes. Worth a few quid, check the samba for the going rate ;)

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
These are Alice's....

103.jpg

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
$2650?................If they are the same invest in locknuts.

I have a good set, they came with them!!!! Hmmmm, god I'm really thinkin about it. I might just get the other wheels 1st and see how they look first with the white wall and new hub caps!

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Not only are they original, they're deep sixes. Worth a few quid, check the samba for the going rate ;)

Yep, I've tried to get good look at them but I'm 99% certain they are genuine deep 6s. Flat4 have just started repro'ing them, in polished or full chrome.