Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Summer Cruise

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Thanks to event organiser Beag for putting this together :p

Thanks also to Brendan for being convoy leader today. As he knows the area very well, he actually took us on a different route than planned which brought us through some of the most amazing scenery and made it a really enjoyable cruise. Cheers Brendan (y)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Fair play lads looked like a great day out.

Super snaps O'Toole, Donal's single cab is sweet.....(y)

bug eireann

Club Member
Club Member
July 19, 2010
Midlands
Looks like a great day had by all. Some lovely examples of old VWs in attendance.

Great pics too.

Graham.

Last edited:

littleredbeetle

November 11, 2006
cork
132_zpse9dfdd02.jpg

looking for water meter installers

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway

Duts...he's not going to let Beag away with stealing his silver...

.....seriously though, wtf...hunting sheep?

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
You could have picked ANY colour to spray the car and ya went off and copied Duts :helpme:

Spray?:confused:.......Who said anything about spray?............:D

And why wouldn't I copy Duts, Sur he's my hero....... Are you saying there is something wrong with our choice of colour?

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Great photos, looks like it was a most enjoyable outing. I would love to have been there but we were hosting my granddaughter's communion party and we were grateful for the good weather too. My junior representative Alan Mac ( he's gonna be so happy) was there in his orange beetle for his first real run and he called to tell me about it on his way home. But as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words and these shots really show what I missed. Hope everyone had as good a day as it looks.

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Spray?:confused:.......Who said anything about spray?............:D

Ya, it's clear from the photos that it has been painted with a brush ....:surrender:

....... only kidding it looks great, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh:cool:

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
It was a cracking day out, had never been around that part of the country before, great roads, smashing scenery, plenty of cars & busses that I hadn't seen before along with lots of new faces too, thanks to Beag for arranging this :p & to his apprentice Coxy :helpme:for staying at the back of the pack to pick up the bits & pieces that fell of the aul yokes in front of him. Had never been to Cahir either, loved it. Oh yeah mind that vee in the road.

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Great photos, looks like it was a most enjoyable outing. I would love to have been there but we were hosting my granddaughter's communion party and we were grateful for the good weather too. My junior representative Alan Mac ( he's gonna be so happy) was there in his orange beetle for his first real run and he called to tell me about it on his way home. But as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words and these shots really show what I missed. Hope everyone had as good a day as it looks.

Alan's has a great looking car there alright, it looked great out on the road. I'm sure it's maiden run is the 1st of many.