Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Summer Cruise

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm in Midleton early in the morning and was hoping to meet up with you Lismore but now need to get home earlier, hope you enjoy the grub & drive!

No worries Rocky. As it happens, we're not going to Lismore now as it doesn't suit a lot of people so we're going to go into Cahir and park up by the castle after the Vee.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Great day today. There were a few showers during the day but nothing that would call the end of play and when they passed it was a super day to have an old VW out.
We met up at Pa McGrath's pub where we had a quick soup & sambo before we headed off on our cruise with Brendan Cowan leading the way in his T25 Panel Van.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie

Hello Mr. Chariman!

Hello Mr. TDi Dollery

Event organiser Beag in his 'new' Beetle

His car attracted a lot of attention

.....but not nearly as much as his event stickers :rate10:

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Love the stickers, I know I wasn't there but I want one. Ye know the address lads!!!!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie

Mr. Chairman refusing to make tea even for a cold and wind swept Mrs. Dollery

Another quick shower so we headed onto the next lookout point up by the lake.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie

Not something you'd expect to see standing in the ditch when you're on a car cruise.........

Donal's Bay is fuppin lovely. He do be havin lots of them skills so he do!........and it shows everywhere you look on the Bay. A TDi of course!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
We headed back to Cahir for some grub before everyone headed for home.

"No, you're grand Teresa, nobody pays any attention to the white lines anymore" :p

Beag's car looks great on the road home and with the 5 speed 'box it moves nicely too ;)