Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

South/South East Breakfast Roll

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
There was talk of a meet/drive around Wicklow. Have we come up with a date? Might be a good to do it when the Limerick meet is on so we have both sides of the country active. Any thoughts?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
There was talk of a meet/drive around Wicklow. Have we come up with a date? Might be a good to do it when the Limerick meet is on so we have both sides of the country active. Any thoughts?

I said I'd try organize something around April or May,
What suits people?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
EDIT: THE DATE HAS CHANGED TO SUNDAY 9TH OF MAY.

Lads was thinking about setting this in stone. Now I know its a little while away, I was thinking of planning it for the 9TH of May(Sunday).
That way the cars and buses will all be in good running order and hopefully mine will be done by then ;)

So I was thinking of meeting up at the Spa well for about 11.00 ish, talk there have a bit of banter.
Then move on through Tallagh, Blessington, Glendalough and arriving in Laragh in the Wicklow Heather for food about 1.00ish.
Then after that, people can go on with their day and/or go back through Roundwood, Kilmacanogue and back on the Naas road.
If we get the weather it'll be a good day. And if we don't it'll be great too.

Last edited:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Easily changed to Sunday, done.
Orginally thought Sunday was a bad day for people.

Last edited: