Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

N17 Meeting 1st Saturday of the Month

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
It was a good meeting today we had four new members there, One coming all the way from Connamara, (nice to meet you Chris). And Michael Manion had the lovely 1303 semi automatic from Japan with 35,000km on the clock (he just changed the orginal tyres on it when he got it) Gerrry Morley had his lovely Polish crossover bay out for it first club meeting and we have to wait till next month to to see Michael Burke's '66 Californian Ghia. A few people didn't make it because of battery problems, no engine and being in the wrong country(hemisphere:D)

007.JPG

009.JPG
011.JPG

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

rolheine

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2009
Dowra Co.Leitrim
That's a bit unfortunate for me - had it all organized fine for today. I try to reorganize a few things but the trouble is that I will have some visitors from abroad later in the afternoon tomorrow so my appearance could be a bit rushed again. I try my best and keep you posted. Who else is expected to come?

rolheine

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2009
Dowra Co.Leitrim
It's a pity I was looking forward to the ride but it does not work out - I won't be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow, sorry!

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
what about clarinbridge or is that too far off the N17?
there a nice 2 storey thatched pub...paddy burkes,
big car park opp the church,beside the river.