Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

N17 Meeting 1st Saturday of the Month

adrianfa

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2011
Galway
Just wondering if the meeting in Clarinbridge is still going ahead......I haven't met anyone in the club yet so I'd come along if it is still on :)

adrianfa

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2011
Galway
next week is ok with me if it suits better...

I'll take a spin up today anyway just in case...:)

Last edited:

adrianfa

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2011
Galway
a picture of today's turnout.........heheh........i.e. just me :)
Not to worry, I'm sure there'll be other times.

2012-12-01-389.jpg

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Like kVINLY said the first Dublin meet started like that and now it has at least 4 to 10 vehicles every month, fair play for giving it a go.

adrianfa

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2011
Galway
Not to worry, lads, it was good to give the car a run out. My other half's home is only a half mile over the road from Paddy Burke's so I called in there before I set off home again.

@kvinyl I imagine it will be Feb before the N17 meet kicks off proper again and that's grand with me. I can wait for that but thanks for offering to come. (y)
It's probably a busy time of year right now for everyone.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Not to worry, lads, it was good to give the car a run out. My other half's home is only a half mile over the road from Paddy Burke's so I called in there before I set off home again.

@kvinyl I imagine it will be Feb before the N17 meet kicks off proper again and that's grand with me. I can wait for that but thanks for offering to come. (y)
It's probably a busy time of year right now for everyone.

Myself and Pete are only about 3-4 miles from Clarinbridge so don't need to wait until February :D I'm home most evenings after 7pm so could pop out on a weekday evening or failing that a quick blast on a Saturday or Sunday would be fine too. It can be an unauthorised, unofficial N17 meeting...on the N18...

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Ok its about time we got these meeting going again, its been over two years now so how about starting on the first saturday of the month at 1pm and having lunch or going for a spin?

Saturday 4th October at 1pm

Some where between Tubbercurry and Claregalway

Anyone interested?

Joe

Club Member
Club Member
October 26, 2014
Co Galway
So I took today off to fix a rear wheel bearing. By 3pm I still hadn't managed to budge the castle nut so I went for a drive instead. No noise! Good! (I think!!) But I did manage to get in trouble with the wife for using the washing line post for extra leverage, principally because I didn't take the washing off the line first. O well. Looking forward to tomorrow. Not used the car anywhere near enough since getting it.