Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

N17 Meeting 1st Saturday of the Month

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Ok as the title say we'll meet on the first Saturday of each month somewhere along the N17, we'll move the meeting point each month to accommodate people on each end of the N17. We'll have the first meeting near the half way point so we'll meet in Tuam, theres a roadside cafe/restaurant called the West Wing in a retail park called the N-7teen its on the Galway side of Tuam. http://g.co/maps/pqaat

If we meet there at 1pm on the 1st October how does that suit?

If you don't know the N17 its the Road that runs from Galway city to the N4 in Sligo:p

judgefoozle

July 20, 2010
Galway
What's the etiquette on people coming along for a look? I have a daughter who's mad into campervans and would love this... and ok, I wouldn't mind a look either.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Well it was a great first meeting we had 15 people, and they came from as far away as Austraila, Germany, Kildare and Limerick,:D

There was 4 beetles, 1 Karman Ghia, 1 Baja bug, 1 Porsche 356, and a cool split single cab:cool:

Thanks to everone who turned up.(y)

See you all next month.

Padraig took all the photo's

matara

Club Member
Club Member
May 17, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Nice to meet and chat with some Irish Dubbers, and a great selection of cars. My 68 made it there and back with my daughter and Mum & Dad in the car. Thats the furthest its been in the last 15 years.

Thanks Brian for organising it, and I'll be there for the next meet. That single cab was nuts!!

Cheers

Steve

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
There was 4 beetles, 1 Karman Ghia, 1 Baja bug, 1 Porsche 356, and a cool split single cab:cool:

...and a Mini One Cooper... ;)

Enjoyed my day too, a fine turn-out of people and a great selection of cars...it was great to see all the heads snapping when Pete's SC was going through Tuam, trying to figure it out...:D

Pics are uploading at the mo...