Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

N17 Meeting 1st Saturday of the Month

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Nice to meet everyone & their vws today. The purple baja was the highlight for me. Thanks to Eamonn for the little tune-up to my bug.
Hope to see you all next time.
C

Yay! Kildare Claire signed up (y)

Nice to meet you and hopefully the Beetle is running better after Eamon's service :D

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Looks like a great first meet. Kudos to all who turned up.

And yeah...that SC is just to die for! first time i've seen a picture of it.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
PA017183.jpg

I like the 'Hoooride' window script. :D :p

judgefoozle

July 20, 2010
Galway
That was my one. Yes you can put seat belts in the back and the kids will love it.

Did you not come over and say hello??

I didn't no, nobody around to be seen - It was late when we got there though, probably 1.45 I'd say, but we had a nice nose around anyway. That single cab wasn't there at that stage, or maybe gone.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I didn't no, nobody around to be seen - It was late when we got there though, probably 1.45 I'd say, but we had a nice nose around anyway. That single cab wasn't there at that stage, or maybe gone.

We were in the restaurant at that time, and the single cab arrive around the time you left. We didnt leave until around 4pm

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
cheers greg...been in da shed for a while now,
jus waitin for rubber seals for side locker doors,as water was gettin in,
and i dont want to encourage any rust...