Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 20th 2008 :: Martin Murrays Swapmeet

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Great weekend...Sun shining which was even better. Congrats to all on a great event. The safety bikes on the run Saturday were a great help and thanks to them too & Cheers John & Caroline for the convoy Sat and Sun:drinkbeer:....Nice also to put a fews faces to names...Here's one or two pics from the wkend..

TheVee.jpg
I love this pic !​
RoadRun.jpg

GroupPic.jpg

Jessica & Britney the toffeepop snatchers :lol:
20072008121.jpg

19072008100.jpg

19072008106.jpg

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
:haha: You guys crack me up. I'll never live the whole jessica thing down since I bought the buffer, which by the way works a treat!!!! Well all I can say is at the next event you and your partner (gorgeous couple) are at the next event with us, hehe, I'll bring the owld hang sangidges (ham sandwiches), along with both toffee pops and those gorgeous maryland chocolate chip! Now I cant say fairer than that, but by god will I make Britney (Eithne) make those sangidges after the thievin girl took all the toffee pops on ya!!!!! Shes heartless!!! :ROFLMAO:

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Extra biscuits?? Extra packets you mean !!:ROFLMAO:

:haha: I may have to lock the supplies in one of your cars coz by the time we'd have our photo break she'd have everythin eatin, shes a small girl, but she'll pack more away then all of us put together, especially if she didn't buy them herself :ROFLMAO:

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
make a new thread for it if you like. you probably should really. love to see ur bug sometime.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Justin took the bumpers off when he got it, then I kept them off when I had it and now Eoin put it back on now that he owns it! ..........there's just no pleasing you people :ROFLMAO:
It looks fantastic all polished up. I think I polished it once or maybe twice but never got a shine like that. Well done Eoin.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Deckies car is the coolest new car on the scene this year I think

Actually that is a cool idea for an award - just simply coolest new car to appear on the scene this year!!

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Deckies car is the coolest new car on the scene this year I think

Actually that is a cool idea for an award - just simply coolest new car to appear on the scene this year!!

good idea! it might be nice to see a few novelty awards too... just for the craic..