Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 19th 2009 :: Eirespares

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
so whats the story, are we all staying in the same place camping ?
Both yourself and 69 bug are still down to stay at my place. I can probably fit another bug (or 2) in the drive if anyone else wants to stay?

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
i've never been to this.

it's on at a time when i had planned to be in kerry for my much planned busmans holiday.

how many vehicles will be there, is it worth the detour?

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Just wonderin if there's anyone else stayin over in/near monard on the saturday night? We might crash yer party if there's somethin going on?

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Hey guys, my house is 5 mins away from monard. There is plenty room for campin tents and plenty of room for vehicles so if your interested in stayin in my place just let me know. Since a few of my mates and parents friends are stayin the house I can't offer any beds. Anyway, like i said, its only 5 mins away!

Does "a few of my mates and parents friends" constitute a party ??

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Does "a few of my mates and parents friends" constitute a party ??
Not as it stands coz numbers are small, but we can do somethin about that. If a few of ye want to come over to mine we can have a bit of a shin dig :)
So guys let me know. In proper student/recession style, bring your own booze, I'll get in some toffee pops!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Every year, there's usually a good convoy of people heading to Tipp and they meet up en route so I would presume this year won't be any different.

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
Might be heading that way - what do you think riggsi - early Sun or stay over ?

cartonj

May 21, 2007
Westmeath
I should be heading down from Westmeath early Sunday. It'll be the longest drive I've ever done in the car and possible the longest drive the car has ever done in one go.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Just wonderin if there's anyone else stayin over in/near monard on the saturday night? We might crash yer party if there's somethin going on?
Looks like your joinin our place for the shin dig on saturday nite. If you want to camp there its no probs either.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I *might* be along for the night before, depending on how soon we get back from Kinsale on Saturday. If not I'll be at the show in the Westy :)

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Its a case of 1st come first serve. So ya, still room. So far there is you, 69bug and gritz. I dont know if rez is just poppin over or if hes stayin over. But ya, the more the merrier!

Yea, I might pop down alright if that's ok? I'm only a few mins from Monard myself so I won't need to stay. Sure I'll see whats happening after the Saturday run. I still have room at my house if anyone still needs a place?

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
i've never been to this.

it's on at a time when i had planned to be in kerry for my much planned busmans holiday.

how many vehicles will be there, is it worth the detour?

DEFINITELY GO!!!
Well worth the detour.
If you dont, where will Coxy camp out for the afternoon for the tae & gossip?