Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 19th 2009 :: Eirespares

paddymac

Club Member
Club Member
January 13, 2009
Cork
I hope to be up n the Sunday, but where am I going? will travel on the motorway from cork, what exit should I get off and where in Monard am I heading?
What exactly happens on the Sunday?

Cheers
Ralph

Cheers

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
If you come up through Mitchelstown you'll end up on the main road into Limerick. Take the right here and drive for about a further 15 mins until you come into Monard. There's only one petrol station in Monard and its behind it

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I hope to be up n the Sunday, but where am I going? will travel on the motorway from cork, what exit should I get off and where in Monard am I heading?
What exactly happens on the Sunday?

Cheers
Ralph

Cheers

There might be a few leaving from Cork on Sunday morning, it'll be arranged beforehand.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
If anybody fancies staying on the Saturday night I have 1 spare room, multiple floors or some grass for a couple of tents. I'm about 15 mins from Monard. I'd be happy to have as many of ye as would fit. Just drop me a pm. (ps, I'm not holding myself responsible for any hangovers on the Sunday morning tho!!) :drinking:

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hey guys, my house is 5 mins away from monard. There is plenty room for campin tents and plenty of room for vehicles so if your interested in stayin in my place just let me know. Since a few of my mates and parents friends are stayin the house I can't offer any beds. Anyway, like i said, its only 5 mins away!

Last edited:

george

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Galway
www.gacurley.com
unfortunately i don't think the beach buggy is going to make this, i'm running out of time too fast. I should be there one way or another but it will more than likely be without the buggy.