Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

January 3rd 2009 :: Eircooled AGM

mary72

July 28, 2007
woodstock, Galway
Hey Mary,
Just took a look at Jacksons and they even state they will take care of Coelacs! Excellent my wife will b e thrilled!

ya well ger the chef was trained by one of the world best vegan chefs, so she makes a point of being able to cater for everyone. i have already told her about your wife, and she said she can do some thing for her, maybe a nice fish dish

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Anyone else coming to the AGM?

Coxy
mary plus one or maybe
Britt and Chris
George (maybe +1)
Brian & (Lesley and Kids maybe)
Declan & (Norah maybe)
Ruairi (maybe +1)
Tom the panel man (maybe +1
(hopefully) john +1
Marko
kvinyl
Shuggie

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Will everyone who has had parts sent to my house please pm me so I know what to bring to the AGM.
I know about Coxy, and RossMC's parts but have 2 others who i'm confused as to who they belong to. Brian/Gritz I think one may be yours.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Coxy
mary plus one or maybe
Britt and Chris
George (maybe +1)
Brian & (Lesley and Kids maybe)
Declan & (Norah maybe)
Ruairi (maybe +1)
Tom the panel man (maybe +1
(hopefully) john +1
Marko
kvinyl
Shuggie
Gritz (possibly)
Liam (Gritz to confirm)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Will everyone who has had parts sent to my house please pm me so I know what to bring to the AGM.
I know about Coxy, and RossMC's parts but have 2 others who i'm confused as to who they belong to. Brian/Gritz I think one may be yours.

I think I'm collecting Ross' parts as I don't think he can make it. Can you or Ross PM me and let me know how much cash I need to bring for his stuff?

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
You've the tough decision as to which one of your fleet you'll take eh ? :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: believe it or not,i wont have a bug there,
if i go it will be either the work van,lynn's passat or if I can twist Liams arm, he'll drive the beemer and i can sit back :)

Britt, can you let me know what you have that might be mine? cant imagine much of our stuff fitting in your luggage :)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
:ROFLMAO: believe it or not,i wont have a bug there,
if i go it will be either the work van,lynn's passat or if I can twist Liams arm, he'll drive the beemer and i can sit back :)

Tell Liam to drive the Beetle!.....might be a bit harder for you to sit back in it but thems the breaks :D

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Discussing: Events 2009, Finances (Brian), Elect or re-elect chairman, Membership (Ger), Website (Deckie), Promotion, AOB. If anyone wants to volunteer to chair the AGM pleased do. Your job will be to cover as much as possible as quickly as possible and then bring accurate minutes back to the Boardroom later on in January.

Any takers on this??

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Tell Liam to drive the Beetle!.....might be a bit harder for you to sit back in it but thems the breaks :D

Coxy...not enough room in the VW for Brian !!!!

VW-1-Liter-Car-Interior.jpg

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Hey people,

Anyone staying the night tomorrow apart from Deckie and Tom?

Anyone wanna chair the meeting - if not I propose Coxy. Hugh will be there I think, but it would not be Eircooled if the chairman actually did the chairing.

I would suggest that we try and come up with some events tomorrow. I'm going to be suggesting a North Coast long weekend where we visit Paul and Roadcow. If anyone else has ideas I think tomorrow would be the time as we should really get a 2009 events list going soon. Like most club matters if you have the idea you assume the responsibility for making it happen so be brave.