Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Eirespares 17th July 2011 Monard

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
And the run is normally at 4pm but I'll get a definite time during the week coz my parents will be down there.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Martin usually has a stall at the show. A few more do too but there's not really any decent aircooled swap meets in Ireland. There was a great one in Galway a few years back which wasn't well attended unfortunately. It would be great to get a decent one going though.

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
Martin usually has a stall at the show. A few more do too but there's not really any decent aircooled swap meets in Ireland. There was a great one in Galway a few years back which wasn't well attended unfortunately. It would be great to get a decent one going though.

Would Martin be the only dealer at it.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
As far as I can remember last year Caddy brought a trailer of engine parts down and Caroline from Type 2 Ireland had her business stall set up ("The Curious Ewe"). I think that was about it. It is set up by Martin Murray who runs "Eirespares" so it would be strange for him to host an event where his competitors could trade. I may be well off the mark but Jon White ("VW spares") had a fantastic show last year and I couldn't imagine Martin Murray setting up a stall up in his place.
In my opinion Tim, Eirespares is THE best aircooled show in Ireland. I'm gutted that I have to miss it this year but if you can make it, do!!

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Word of mouth usually. I passed through Monard earlier and there still wasn't a sign up. Its incredible how many cars arrive each year without advertisement.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Last years one. Recorded by "greatballsoffire" on here
Jump to 3:38 for the show. Up to that is the run that is held the day before.

Last edited:

Teresa Dollery

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2007
Limerick
The run is leaving the filling station at 4pm.
Martin is open to people selling stuff like parts, auto jumble, accessories, ect.
He had no problem with Caddy selling stuff last year.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
it doesn't look like i can make the run mental i am! will be at the show though

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
dont want to be a wet blanket but please take note of the weather forecast for the weekend
bring plenty of rain gear

just bear in mind this is the forecast given out by rte

Last edited: