Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Eirespares 17th July 2011 Monard

diarmuidmcd

Club Member
Club Member
October 22, 2008
Louth
mmaf61.jpg

going a bit mad with the like button... is there a "really really like" button?

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Big thanks to the Macs for hosting the BBQ, it was a great night and the weather did nothing to dampen our spirits, haven't laughed that much in ages.
Thanks also to Gritz and Beag for the hospitality in the Minnebago, that camper is the first Fiat I've ever been happy to sit in. :p

..and thanks to Alice, Liam, Liam and Liam for the entertainment. ;)

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Big thanks to the Macs for hosting the BBQ, it was a great night and the weather did nothing to dampen our spirits, haven't laughed that much in ages.
Thanks also to Gritz and Beag for the hospitality in the Minnebago, that camper is the first Fiat I've ever been happy to sit in. :p

..and thanks to Alice, Liam, Liam and Liam for the entertainment. ;)

I couldn't of put it better myself

Thanks guys

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I should also say a massive thanks to Lynn, Gritz's better half, who made a military sized pot of curry and as much rice which the Thurles duo then heated in the mini-bago!
Gritz was on cooking duties on Sunday morning doing a much needed and much appreciated fryup!

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Massive thanks to everyone who attended EirBQ2 last weekend , it was yet another epic weekend on the vdub calendar for me and Michele and joshua's first outing he even made monard the following day ,thanks to Rez who didn't make it but helped out massively last week with the prep work ,Threasa and Donal what can i say legends ,Coxy for the freshly upholstered seats lol ,Deckie for trying to feed me more Stella artois @ 6am ,Justin funny man start to finish and kipped on the back seat of his bug ,Hugo for the sausages and banter , Beag and Gritz never cease to amaze 'Mini baygo' and Curry what a combo , Liam and Alice thanks for making the trip down (and the trophies well done) ,Eamon who said he'd come and did all biet late lol ,to Liam rascal and his lovely wife who brought fine wine , music and poetry and laughs to beat the band ,and big thanks to the type2 lads who came too we'll bridge that devide yet, to mike again this year for the loan of the second BBQ and to all his gang including a very bemused Spanish exchange student ,think I covered most of
y'all there sorry if I didn't ,huge thanks to my own family .
Roll on 2012 EirBQ3 !

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Massive thanks to everyone who attended EirBQ2 last weekend , it was yet another epic weekend on the vdub calendar for me and Michele and joshua's first outing he even made monard the following day ,thanks to Rez who didn't make it but helped out massively last week with the prep work ,Threasa and Donal what can i say legends ,Coxy for the freshly upholstered seats lol ,Deckie for trying to feed me more Stella artois @ 6am ,Justin funny man start to finish and kipped on the back seat of his bug ,Hugo for the sausages and banter , Beag and Gritz never cease to amaze 'Mini baygo' and Curry what a combo , Liam and Alice thanks for making the trip down (and the trophies well done) ,Eamon who said he'd come and did all biet late lol ,to Liam rascal and his lovely wife who brought fine wine , music and poetry and laughs to beat the band ,and big thanks to the type2 lads who came too we'll bridge that devide yet, to mike again this year for the loan of the second BBQ and to all his gang including a very bemused Spanish exchange student ,think I covered most of
y'all there sorry if I didn't ,huge thanks to my own family .
Roll on 2012 EirBQ3 !