Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dubshed 2014

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
No campsites in the area dude, middle of city, can't even think where the nearest would be, think most folks staying are in B&Bs etc. There's a decent campsite in Antrim, would be about 20-25mins away??

Jim, Can you recommend any of these?

Jordanstown Loughshore (Shore Road Netwownabbey)
Dundonald Caravan Park (Old Dundonald Road)

Kyle

Club Member
Club Member
July 1, 2012
Wicklow
1. Tsar. Oval. Saturday from Wicklow/Dublin.
2. Stump. Paul.. bay window westy from Dundalk
3.Kyle. Passat (just going up for a look) Saturday from Wicklow/Dublin
4.​

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
01. Tsar. Oval. Saturday from Wicklow/Dublin.
02. Stump. Paul.. bay window westy from Dundalk
03. Kyle. Passat (just going up for a look) Saturday from Wicklow/Dublin
04. 69bug & Banaltra T4 (just going up for a look) Sunday from Tipperary​

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Jim, Can you recommend any of these?

Jordanstown Loughshore (Shore Road Netwownabbey)
Dundonald Caravan Park (Old Dundonald Road)

Haven't used any of them as campsites, but have been at loughshore park a few times, well kept, wee restaurant and good play area for kids, bit of a beach beside it but it's quite exposed to elements on main road to Jordanstown. I'd say it'd be the better of the two.

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Paul,

met you at Titanic Dubs, I was in the grey/white splittie. I live 10 minutes away from Loughshore and have camped there with the kids several times when Carnfunnock fully booked (as it often is), Its a great wee site, immaculately clean only a year or two since built/ good coffee shop. great p park for kids and views over the Belfast Lough. It is well enclosed and safe. Beside a main road but the traffic never been a problem. Its good craic with that ship app on the I phone - several boats went past last year, an ole tall ship and a cruise liner and all from the Jordanstown Loughshore!!

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Remember folks trying to get a bit of autojumble/swapmeet and area reserved undercover if there's enough interest so bring plenty of bits. There's a guy on nboc has pile of parts I think he's going to bring them. Get rid that stuff taking up space in your garage and someone maybe get a bit they're looking for : )

J4CK

April 20, 2013
Portadown, N.Ireland
01. Tsar. Oval. Saturday from Wicklow/Dublin.
02. Stump. Paul.. bay window westy from Dundalk
03. Kyle. Passat (just going up for a look) Saturday from Wicklow/Dublin
04. 69bug & Banaltra T4 (just going up for a look) Sunday from Tipperary
05. J4CK + dad, 76 bay, sunday, Portadown

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Might try make this,

The bug been lying up for the winter but this might be the run it needs to blow out the cobwebs!

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
Time for a list guys. Planning to leave from junction 16 on the M1 at 1pm, if that suits.

saturda
y
East coast convoy:

Stump (Bay window Westy)
Tommy (subaru 1303)

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
Change of plan....leaving junction 16 on the m1 near Dundalk at 11am..

SATURDAY
EAST COAST CONVOY

Stump (Paul T) bay westy
Tommy Subaru 1303

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Paul, we're (myself, Dad an Kyle) leaving Wicklow at 9.30 which all going well will get us to you at 11, an into the show for 12, I presume that was your plan too. We will try meet Brian with the Volksrod somewhere in Dublin on the way!