Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dubshed 2014

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Fantastic teaser video, Tsar's oval looking super cool... Might try for the day pass!

See you're running sprints on the 66 now too.(y) Be great to see it up here..............although keep as far from mine as possible dude so it don't make it look worse :lol:

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Come on folks 5hours to go,if you're in two minds enter and make the effort you'll not be disappointed! The GTiNI dudes also going for an autojumble/swapmeet area too if enough interest

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
Having trouble registering on the website.Can you come along on the sunday and enter without registering?

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Yep but you'll not be indoor dude, keep trying , be great see load more aircooleds all indoor together : )

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
I went on to the site and bought 2 tickets.I paid using Paypal and got an email with a confirmation number.
I was never asked for any information about myself or the camper.
So where did I go wrong??? What should I have done or what should I do that I didn't.
Thanks

J4CK

April 20, 2013
Portadown, N.Ireland
I went on to the site and bought 2 tickets.I paid using Paypal and got an email with a confirmation number.
So where did I go wrong??? What should I have done or what should I do that I didn't.
Thanks

I think you bough a visitors ticket?
not too sure

Jack

Turlough

Thanks
You have bought general public entrance tickets, dont panic....drop me a PM with your details and i'll get it sorted for you Bud

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Folks......Are any of the club getting together \ going to a campsite on saturday night ?

Myself and stewart are travelling with kids and just wondering if any of the club were staying at a local camp site ? Any suggestions welcome...

jim1500

June 1, 2007
No campsites in the area dude, middle of city, can't even think where the nearest would be, think most folks staying are in B&Bs etc. There's a decent campsite in Antrim, would be about 20-25mins away??

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
I'm traveling up, hopefully to be there for Saturday morning. I guess some of you didn't pre enter but that shouldn't be a problem as you will all get in on the day. If you want to be judged for the show n shine, I think it's done electronically this year so pre entering got you on the judging list. I think it is possible to submit a late entry though. (just us Shhhh).

So who is heading to Belfast an when? Time for a list....

1. Tsar. Oval. Saturday from Wicklow/Dublin.