Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I'll definitely make it over to Eddie's as I've missed alot of these meets throughout the year. Not sure about Johnny Foxes though, we'll see! :)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
With snowmageddon happening at the moment will this be cancelled?

I think we should leave Johnny Fox's for Wednesday. No reason not to make an apperance to Eddie Rockets and food there.
They roads are well gritted along th M50 & N81. That could all change between there and now.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I think we should leave Johnny Fox's for Wednesday. No reason not to make an apperance to Eddie Rockets and food there.
They roads are well gritted along th M50 & N81. That could all change between there and now.

I think you are probably right Michael...;)

Should be no problem getting to Eddie's. And what better way to warm up when you get there than with a nice big burger! :)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Worst case scenario if Eddie's aren't working, we'll buy a load of burgers and around to Hugo's cafe.
Better craic there anytime I've been.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Whats the verdict on tomorrows meet.
I know I said we should be fine at Eddie's, but with tailbacks on the M50 and N81 tonight.
Will they learn their lesson tomorrow.

Are we on or off?