Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Jeez lads alright alright!! I have the cable in my car and as soon as I get a minute, I'll go out and do it. I was even thinking I could go and do it tomorrow. Alice, you have PM. :D

Sorry Ross.. I was only messing. We all know you will sort it.. And it wasn't your fault either.. If a cable is going to snap there's nothing you can do.. Didn't mean to put the guilts on you..

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
How to keep your VW alive makes this accelerator cable replacement sound wonderfully easy. Rob and Daves site on the other hand, doesn't. I'm going to try pulling through the new cable with the old one.

emo72

Club Member
Club Member
April 12, 2010
dublin
lads they'res some serious traffic snarl up on the naas road, not too sure if i can get out of here. just a heads up for anyone near the naas road.

AA roadwatch is warning people to stay away from this area.

Last Updated: 03/11/2010 17:45:14

Dublin Summary Report

The N7 Naas Rd, Long Mile Rd and Crumlin Rd are major problems this evening, use the N4 or the N81 as an alternative, but be aware that it's busy there too. *MAIN TRAFFIC* * There are serious delays on the N7 Naas Rd outbound from the Long Mile Rd, past the Red Cow, to J4 Rathcoole, where traffic is down to TWO lanes for emergency works. This is in addition to the works on the Inbound route. (Tonight from 8pm traffic will be down to one lane outbound. All three lanes will reopen outbound

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
bollix bollix bollix!!! :suicide::suicide:

decided at the last minute to take 2 bugs, blue and orange.s.... was originally gonna just use the blue one.anyhooo, got as far as citywest, when old orange lost all power!! not a dickie bird from her....stranded.

so, up onto a trailer and back home with tails between our legs......bummer.

thanks to steveR for stopping to see if we were ok.....oh, and to hugo, for his " supportive" phone call!!:lol:

anyways, hope ye had a good night, guess what ill be doing the weekend....

stock-vector-cute-purple-emoticon-as-workman-vector-7894444.jpg

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
sorry to hear that liam. any idea what the problem is? electrical or mechanical?
you should have lent it to ross.. then he would have to fix your car too:lol2: