Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
My road is getting worse and worse, made it to work today but witness 2 crashes!!! N11 wasnt gritted, Bray and Greystones are a no go but Eilish made it to Dublin, so all depends on my road really!!!

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
we made it to dublin from greystones today.. Just about.. Roads were awful, and not gritted as usual.. Hoping theyll be done by the time we head home

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I honestly think we should postpone this months meet until maybe next week. It's a bit irresponsible going out in this sort of weather for something so trivial, and I wouldn't like to hear of anyone being in a crash, or having some tool who doesn't know how to drive in snow crash into them.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
It's a bit irresponsible going out in this sort of weather for something so trivial,

How the attitude has changed in a few hours

Myself, my brother and friend went off up the mountains just for the laugh yesterday. Of course we got stuck when we got down to the bottom of a hill at powerscourt waterfall, from where it was all uphill. Steep hills at that. Soon enough a guy in a caddy van joined us and got stuck too. We had 2 shovels in the car so we started shovelling dirt out of the ditch onto the road to get some grip, ............................. I spent 7 hours sitting in the A&E waiting room surrounded by junkies and skangers with the TV blaring and a baby crying incessantly. I was at wits end, then the doc saw me, I got an x-ray. My wrist is badly sprained but not broken but he said my tailbone is fractured. I just need to take it easy for the next while.