Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Oh yeah there was one other very special beetle there as well. A little fellow in a gold convertible. At first we thought it might be Dillion but it wasn't cause he didn't say much and he only has the one car. I can't remember his name, did anyone else get his name? anyway Lazy dog has a picture of him maybe someone will recognise him.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Oh yeah there was one other very special beetle there as well. A little fellow in a gold convertible. At first we thought it might be Dillion but it wasn't cause he didn't say much and he only has the one car. I can't remember his name, did anyone else get his name? anyway Lazy dog has a picture of him maybe someone will recognise him.

Didn't get his name sadly, nice guy.
No it wasn't Dylan this had no rust or falling roofs ha :ROFLMAO:

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
Nice to meet you all and to put faces to names. Sorry I had to rush off early - left the wife in Dundrum shopping and had to collect her at closing :eek:hhwell:

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
Was good to meet a few more people. Sorry i had to leg it, i didn't realise the time and was nearly late for work.

Anyway here's a few photos of the meet

IMGP0540.jpg

IMGP0541.jpg

IMGP0542.jpg

IMGP0545.jpg

IMGP0551.jpg

IMGP0548.jpg

IMGP0552.jpg

IMGP0549.jpg

IMGP0547.jpg

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Well it looks like I missed out on a great meet. At least this is becomin pretty regular now so lookin forward to the next one. Funny, I've been checkin out 912's online for the last few weeks, would love to have seen the one at the meet, maybe I'll see it next month :)