Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Just an idea, good weather and so on... Would it be best staying in the one area, ie outside chatting around the vdubs giving the warm night, grabbing a burger in the hand. Or taking a spin somewhere like Dalkey to an area to order burgers or pizza and hang around carpark, or view point... Just an idea! Don't mind Foxes or Goat... Looking forward either way.

Sounds good - be great to get a decent spin in.....

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Eilish hate's the menu in Foxes, guess I'll be hearing that all night!

She seemed to enjoy the food in the Goat...so lucky escape! ;)

Great weather for an evening in the bug. Thanks to Tsar for the push start while everyone else stood looking at him! :p And thanks to Brian for the grub!(y)

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
That was another great meeting, Four years on and we are still getting good numbers at the meetings and always new people turning up, and It always amazes me how far some people will travel to get to the meeting, Darren usually has the furthest to travel coming from Kilcock and Mr & Mrs Sheane comming up from Wicklow Town but tonight we had Wacker Wacker coming from Waterford for his first Dublin meeting then Coxy turned up coming from Limerick and returning there after some food, there's dedication. Thanks everone for turning up and Mikey for the lift. Hopefully we can keep up the interest in the meeting :cool:

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Great evening. I really enjoyed it and had a great laugh. With the sun shining all the way to Dublin it was a super evening for drive. I just missed the guys leaving Stillorgan but caught up with them at the Goat Grill a few mins later.
Cheers to Brian for the nosh. Much appreciated by one and all (y)

The trip home was great, feck all traffic, plugged in the iPod and enjoyed the drive home in the GT.

Well done to Brian for promoting these monthly meetings and for sticking with them even when you were 'Billy no mates' 4yrs ago :p........and hats off to you also for always supporting the other regional meetings that you make it your business to get to (y)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
It's going to be a late one so! anybody else around tonight?

Not sure if it's a good idea to be alone with Brian when he gets a Holy Cow :(