Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Well that was a great meeting tonight, I'm only just home. The Holy cow is a great spot and the food was great and the beer even better:drinkbeer:( a big thanks to my Taxi driver Mickey) The mercedes club seen the Beetles and vans outside and asked the manager if they could bring there cars for there meeting at the end of the month:D I think we might of started an ACE Cafe thing in Sandyford :cool:.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
That's funny shit. 3 posts in a row. The beer must have been good. I got back in the door at 1.10, what were your doing? Great night. Parking was a bit hit an miss but I guess we'll figure that out next time. Best night yet, last to leave, they had to kick us out.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Ah the 49th meeting was probably the best yet, Brian came up trumps with the Holy Cow - super spot and parking on the outside was handy. It was closing time before we left and a big thanks to Wackerwacker for helping me lift Brian into the bug, some hangover Brian?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Fair weather Hugo came out for a bite to eat.

Alice you left too early - didn't get any pictures of your bug outside.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Sorry guys...I'm not going to make it over this evening. Something in work has come up! If things change I'll give someone a ring and see where you end up. ;)