Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

30/31 October Barn Bugs and Wags, South Kildare

jonwhite

Club Member
Club Member
July 13, 2009
castledermot
Hi guys
Choose a name from the Four listed,

Dubtober Fest
Circle the Wagons
Double hard Fuckers Fest. (Had to include else Pat would be up set.
Circle your Eircooled Double Hard Dubtober Fuckers Fest Wagons. really like this, but might be too long for the stickers or trophies. Think about it the trophie would have to be 6ft wide.

I quite like "Circle the wagons" or "Dubtober Fest".

So Pat's going to judge the Van's and Brian is going to judge the Beetles. Might not be a bad idear to have a 2nd judge in each catergory just to take away the temptation of bribary and corruption. You never know this trophie might be worth somthing one day.

Any volunteers...

Thinking of starting on Sunday at 11.00, sorry if this inturupts Mass, anyone knows any priest then bring him along...

If there is a good turn out for Saturday night, camping over, anyone got any ideas on entertainment, know any bands, DJ's or someone with a good I-pod shuffle.
Empty your shed's for the swap meet

None of this is set in stone..

Thanks
Jon

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I think we have a few resident DJ's on here that might help out. Once we don't have Jedward there.

Looking forward Jon.

BTW I'd go for Dubtober fest!

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Martin Murray has his own show so why not have yours too Jon and hepl get your name out there.
How about "White-riot"

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
I think dubtoberfest has been done before!

I like white riot actually!!

Get Samba Ben to DJ,(56 Oval) and Caddy's van and we'll be sorted for the night! Seriously Ben is awesome! Charge in and pay him diesel money!!!

Hope you can make this a camping event, Im trying to drag along mates with T4s too!

mintman

Club Member
Club Member
December 23, 2009
meath
white-power-flames.jpg
pencil.png

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
I was speaking to Shamrocker the pinstriper yesterday and telling him about this,he said he might drop down on the Sunday if anyone wants some striping done?
I told him to give you a shout John to see if its ok.

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
I was speaking to Shamrocker the pinstriper yesterday and telling him about this,he said he might drop down on the Sunday if anyone wants some striping done?
Great stuff , love to see this being done, often see the lads on the telly doing it, takes a steady hand

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
I think dubtoberfest has been done before!

I like white riot actually!!

Get Samba Ben to DJ,(56 Oval) and Caddy's van and we'll be sorted for the night! Seriously Ben is awesome! Charge in and pay him diesel money!!!

Hope you can make this a camping event, Im trying to drag along mates with T4s too!

Fuck the diesel Pay him 3 times to bring his Oval Caddy can bring his records etc...

LOL: I must get my neighbour to a little job on my Oval. :)