Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

30/31 October Barn Bugs and Wags, South Kildare

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Ah feck. Super sound Alice had lent me her 1302 cabrio for the weekend so I had a VW to go in, and I collected it today and the accelerator cable snapped, which is a pisser. I felt really bad bringing it back to her on a tow truck, and it's a pity I have to go in my brothers rotten, smelly old Volvo. At least I can still go though, and my brother was nice enough to send me said rotten, smelly old Volvo. Alices new Volvo is anything but rotten, smelly or old though. Very nice car actually, but lets be honest, it's nowhere near as nice as the cabrio, which I fell in love with! I can't believe she lent me it either. Thanks again, Alice!

I doubt you will be getting it again if you broke it and didn't fix it

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
Camping on the Saturday night:

1: vwbeetle1500
2: aiden and joanne
3: Airhead + 1
4:Graham.. (hopefully.. working on it)
5eclan (deckie)
6: Tom & Kathi
7: Rocky (maybe)
8: Padraic & Fiona( podsyb)
9: Team Lazy (maybe)
10. Kieran & Majella (hopefully...working on it too!)
11. liam, ann and boys ( hopefully)
12. Rascal1 and Valerie...

Attending the show on Sunday:

1: vwbeetle1500
2: Greatballsoffire57(possibly)
3: aiden and joanne
4: Airhead + 1
5:Graham (definitely)
6: Declan (deckie)
7: Tom & Kathi
8: Rocky
9: Steve
10:padraic & Fiona (podsyb)
11: Horizontal
12: Team Lazy
13. Kieran & Majella (hopefully...working on it too!)
14. liam, ann and boys
15. Tonyvw
16. Kvinyl
17. rascal1 and Valerie
18.Riggsi & mini riggsi

S

Shamrocker

Hey guys it'd your favorate Pinstriper here,unfortunatel i wont be able to make it on sunday as something has come up and i cant get away,gutted,hopefully next time! in the meantime if you want some striping done just message me here or find Pinstriping By Shamrocker on fackbook....have a good weekend..laters

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
Cool I will try to make it there for then,I will be in a Jeep but I will be dragging the ghia along behind me.

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
hi all. just back from jons tonite..... great set up, and a nice crowd there already... will be a great show tomorrow... come if you can!

natian08

Club Member
Club Member
April 4, 2009
Cork
think im heading down with the missus and the baby tomorrow liam,too good to miss i think.would have gone the whole weekend if the bus was ready but will go down in the daily anyway.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Ahhh, what a f&%kin nightmare...back in the door at home again after driving for two hours in the pi55ing rain with no wipers. Left home at 9am in the 356, got nearly as far as Roscrea and the wipers packed in. Spent the best part of an hour trying to sort it out before deciding to turn around and come back home. Didn't fancy trying to make the journey back this evening with no wipers and one 6V headlight...should have taken the daily after all :D

sorry Jon again, I'll pack some Rainex the next time...

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I had to drive home from Limerick one year in the oval after the wipers packed up, Ace Ventura head out the window style. :ROFLMAO:

krissovo

Club Member
Club Member
August 9, 2010
Cork
I got as far as Fermoy before a breakdown, only it was me who broke down and not my car :-( My back could not take it. Hopefully everything I wanted is still available.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I got as far as Fermoy before a breakdown, only it was me who broke down and not my car :-( My back could not take it. Hopefully everything I wanted is still available.

I have a box of stuff for you. PM me your address and I'll post it down. Hope your back gets better :)