Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

The Drag day #2 Thread.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Right, Kvinyl is getting the wooden spoon straight off the mark, one payment, no vehicle details etc etc etc, i appreciate the enthusiasm, but give me something to work with here LOL!!!

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I can code a form and host it if you like, with your paypal button etc. It'll create an excel file too. Happy to help in any way.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Justin, thats great, you would need to speak to caddy about that as my computer skills are about as basic as they get, have a natter with him as youll get someone who actually understands, rather than me lo, thanks for the offer though (y)

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Right, Kvinyl is getting the wooden spoon straight off the mark, one payment, no vehicle details etc etc etc, i appreciate the enthusiasm, but give me something to work with here LOL!!!

oops, I've PM'd Dave with details...:D

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Ive been on the phone with Bernie today, we were hoping to have him over for this and driving my car (bit slow for him) but one of his pit crew is getting married on the same weekend (how selfish) so he cant make it (but has promised 2015) im mega chuffed that they will be doing another trophy for 2014, i think this "spirit of the event" award is one of the best things to dish out for sure.

9 racers booked in less than a day, awesome.