Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

The Drag day #2 Thread.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
The drag day thread is jam packed, so i think its best we start a new one for 2014. Entries will be opening soon, we'll use this thread to keep you up to date with all the info you need.

Have a teaser vid, not gucci 5c3n3 quality, but something i hashed together with my camera and i movie, so you get what your given lol.

Remember, Sunday 24th August, stick it in your diary :)

Thanks in advance.

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
Team Customvolkz are nearly ready to race this year using a race engine kindly loaned out from Bugbitz for the season , cheers Dave , Tsar set the pace with this engine last year so we have our work cut out to get as quick a time they set last year , looking forward to this for ages

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Team Customvolkz are nearly ready to race this year using a race engine kindly loaned out from Bugbitz for the season , cheers Dave , Tsar set the pace with this engine last year so we have our work cut out to get as quick a time they set last year , looking forward to this for ages

You have a 13.9 to beat iirc :)

pancho

Club Member
Club Member
May 9, 2011
glenavy co antrim
Haha I'm gonna have to start watching what I say. At the minute i'm sitting with no engine and a car that I just painted yesterday so I really need to get my finger out and get something sorted. When's your first event?

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Right folks, everything is pretty much ready to run here, so keep an eye out in the next few days as i will be opening the entry book for racers this week. There is a dedicated paypal adress now to avoid any confusion.

******EIRCOOLED WILL GET A FULL WEEK HEAD START ON ALL RACE ENTRIES*******

As i promised last year, as Eircooled was such a major factor in the event happening you guys will get first refusal a full week before the entry book is opened to the general public, please keep any mention of an open book off of the facebook page, ta :)

Keep your eyes peeled as ill post up the details asap.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
EIRCOOLED'S ONE WEEK "JUMPSTART" ON THE REST (couldn't resist @Coxy)

Entry list is now OPEN TO EIRCOOLED ONLY

The fee's are as follows.

Race entry £45.

This fee covers one driver one vehicle ONLY. Additional passengers will get a discounted rate of £5 per person if paid at the time of booking race entry, failure to do so will result in a £10 on the gate per person charge which is out of our control.

Payment Via Paypal or contact Me or Caddy.

We need your 100% correct details.

Name.

Forum name ( If applicable!)

Vehicle/make/model.

Engine size.

Registration

Number of passengers if applicable and passengers full name(s)

Payment is non refundable except in the instance of the event being cancelled.

When making payment via paypal, please make payments in STERLING, choose the "family and friends" option, if using a credit card linked to your paypal account you will pickup paypals transaction fee's and where applicable any currency conversion, this keeps things better our end, we lost a lot of money in fees last year which had to be made up at the end due to picking up transaction tabs, we still have to pay a final fee on top ourselves when paying for the venue hire. ( I hope this makes sense)

So there you have it, get booking and lets hope we get a full entry list like last year.

Paypal to.

acdragday@yahoo.co.uk

Please re read all of the above as many times as you need to and make sure you include ALL the information and relevant payment(s)

Thanks, and heres to drag day2, officially off the ground. :D

Last edited: