Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Road Run on the 27th...............

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055684338

Finishing at The Beehive for brekkie......................... so I'll drive the 2 miles................
grin.gif

Any other Wicklow locals up for this.....?

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Don't know Orla..... and last time I checked I wasn't a laydee. I'll come introduce myself, I reckon I'll recognize you......

She lives along the straight, (heading Wicklow direction) after the Magermore beach entrance! group of Sheds/units on right, 2/3rds down, she had/has and Orange bug! Where are you and what you got? Im over in the 'REAL' Blainroe, across the hill next to the Vartry garage!

@Riggsi! - cool I can meet you and grab the starter!

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
She lives along the straight, (heading Wicklow direction) after the Magermore beach entrance! group of Sheds/units on right, 2/3rds down, she had/has and Orange bug! Where are you and what you got? Im over in the 'REAL' Blainroe, across the hill next to the Vartry garage!

@Riggsi! - cool I can meet you and grab the starter!

Just across the valley from you............ I can see Davids workshops from my gaff..... I'm more Three Mile Water than Maghermore, but nobody knows T. M. W. so Maghermore is easier! You'd be quicker calling over to see what I got.................!
Yeah, I remember that orange bug.... haven't seen it in quite a while now and I drive that road 4 times a day.......... reckon it's gone....

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Yep that's me! Bikes are my 1st love though so have a few interesting bits and pieces up here that might appeal.......... plenty 2 strokes but I can only ride one at a time so not too worried about my carbon footprint....!

OG 2stroker and member of the premix underground, thats all I ride! RD350/TZ project in the shed along with old Twin Shock Montesas, and a TZR250 (my old pre90's racer) and some fresh KTMs in our shed!!

As for the run, I'll fly up the N11 and join in somwhere!

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
OG 2stroker and member of the premix underground, thats all I ride! RD350/TZ project in the shed along with old Twin Shock Montesas, and a TZR250 (my old pre90's racer) and some fresh KTMs in our shed!!

As for the run, I'll fly up the N11 and join in somwhere!

OOF!! I got 2 350ypvs' an original 350lc a TY175 a Cota 350, a Kwack 500 triple and a couple of others as well............ prob catch up on Sunday then...!

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Nice machinery there alright...the Charger has marked it's territory...

Yeah just spotted that! Funny after only a 30-40 mile trip from town, a few of the Yank guys where out with their oil cans topping up their V8's!

@ Deckie, yellow and black bus is 3Nero's, broke down on way from Bray and LazyDog got him sorted!

nice to meet you Lazy BTW!