Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

another clearout

M

mango

pair of rust free 70s doors very nice no rust whatsoever SOLD

rust free and straight 70s bonnet with vent SOLD

air vent cover for above bonnet SOLD

all bought from coxy by mistake :ROFLMAO:

pair of brand new hella headlights for split bus SOLD have early fluted lenses too if required

set of 4 empi 8s with tires brand new 145/65s and good pair of 165s

pair of snow flake lights

Last edited:
M

mango

hi i am interested in the lights for the split bus
how much do you want for them
d

200 euro with standard lenses or 275 with fluted lenses
icon12.gif

M

mango

Barry....

Did you cut up the green bug ??

only the rust so far deckie
icon12.gif

these doors and bonnet are too good for it ! if the bug does hit the road again it`ll be with as much rust as possible ( non structural of course
icon12.gif
)

M

mango

fluted lenses as in pre 58 bugs and buses . a little hard to spot in this picture but it`s all i have at the minute

KilmoreQuay072.jpg

M

mango

300 euro for the doors with glass and quarter lights

50 for the bonnet

this is what i paid for these parts , and it`s what the guy i bought them from paid when he bought them as californian imports

cartonj

May 21, 2007
Westmeath
How much for the doors bare please, no glass etc. My doors are slightly rotten at the bottom and I have the panels to fix but a set of good doors would be quicker.

M

mango

How much for the doors bare please, no glass etc. My doors are slightly rotten at the bottom and I have the panels to fix but a set of good doors would be quicker.

same price dude i`ve no use for the glass but the frames and support bars are excellent

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
You won't go wrong with these doors. They are rust free, solid and heavy....original VW metal! The bonnet is the vented one which I believe you cannot get anymore.

M

mango

You won't go wrong with these doors. They are rust free, solid and heavy....original VW metal! The bonnet is the vented one which I believe you cannot get anymore.

they are a sweet pair of doors nice and straight too and good hinges

also have a vent cover for the bonnet vent , not something you`d come across here in ireland too often , looks cool