Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

New Eircooled membership Secretary

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
We have now have a new Eircooled Secretary. I have handed over the role after nine years to Trevor Brady I wish him the best of luck in the role.
There has been a bit of a delay in processing some memberships this year while we where getting Trevor set up, so anybody waiting on a membership number Trevor will deal with this within the next few weeks. Any postal applications will go directly to Trev so don't use the Dublin address anymore we will have postal form up dated shortly. This years membership fees are due now for anyone who hasn't already paid in 2018. The paypal address is still the same payments@eircooled.com for your €25 fee.

Thank you for all your support over the last few years.

Brian Rafterry

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Thanks for all your time Brian. The membership job is a pain in the proverbial and takes a lot of time to keep on top of so hats off to you Mr. Raftery.

pat318is

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2018
Ireland
Hi, I paid the membership fee via pay pal yesterday, I was just wondering if you could send on my membership number, my insurance company are screaming at me for the number. Thanks.

Beetle Novice

Club Member
Club Member
May 27, 2018
Ireland
Hi, I am new to this so apologised for the stupid question. I paid my membership on PayPal and I am wondering what happens next? Insurance company are on my case looking for confirmation of club membership. Can this be sent over email or is it posted?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Will you pm me with your real name please? Then I'll get to it asap. Thanks.
and welcome to the club!

darren fenton

Club Member
Club Member
February 13, 2013
athlone
hi trev . i have recently payed my membership via pay pal and posted you on a club membership form , will i receive a notification from the club
that i can use as proof to present to my insurance company ?
regards Darren.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
sorry Darren, we've had some teething problems with membership, PayPal and emails. I think it's sorted now. I'll attend to your application after work today.
Apologies for the delay.

Redwagon

Club Member
Club Member
July 11, 2018
Ireland
Hi Trev, I payed club fee through PayPal last week too. Just wondering if I can get a membership number for insurance company too?
Kind regards, Eoghan