Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

New Eircooled membership Secretary

beach buggy

Club Member
Club Member
April 2, 2013
dublin
Hi looks like im in the same boat paid via paypal on july 10 no membership number for my insurance need to send them in the forms. My name is colin toner if that will help locate the payment many thanks

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Hi Colin,

my apologies, I processed your membership on Monday. Because you joined Eircooled in 2013 and renewed in 2014 and again just last week, you were processed as a "renewal" and not a "new member". So I didn't automatically send you an email with your Eircooled membership number like I do with new members.

I'll PM it to you now.

sorry for the confusion and delay.

trev

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Hi David.
I processed your membership application last night, your welcome pack went in the post this morning. You should have it tomorrow.

Welcome to the club!

Trev

explorer123

Club Member
Club Member
September 17, 2018
Ireland
Hi Trevor, I just payed membership fee via PayPal today..I would be very grateful if whenever you get a chance , you can give Me a membership number etc..thanks
adrian Sheehan

Rituska

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2018
Ireland
Hi Trevor, I just payed membership via PayPal today as well. Wil wait for membership number when you're ready .Thanks a mill.Rita Mogeniene