Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

N17 Meeting 1st Saturday of the Month

adrianfa

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2011
Galway
Disappointed I couldn't make this....I was in Kilkenny...on the plus side, I spotted Rez's bus on the main street one night down there.

rolheine

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2009
Dowra Co.Leitrim
Yes, "weather is not great" was a bit of an understatement.
That's the view down from my fields the day after, good for swimming and floating boats, rafts, beetles ...

P1130119.JPGP1130114.JPG

Joe

Club Member
Club Member
October 26, 2014
Co Galway
I killed my daily when I underestimated a "puddle"...sniff sniff sob. I'm clinging to the fact that my stupidity saved about 50 other drivers from wrecking their cars too. It also meant this poor fella got some help
IMG_20151207_082856627.jpg

adrianfa

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2011
Galway
Glad I cancelled that the weather was mental here yesterday, although we could of found out if beetles still float!
I was out in mine, was bringing it to see a mechanic down the road from me. Nearly got stuck in a flood at one stage.........the car filled with steam as I was wading through the middle of it. Let's say it was deeper than I thought it was.