Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Limerick monthly meetings

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Sorry lads, I had the best of intentions but I got delayed changing a ballcock in a friends house and then had to collect my daughter. Yes, I know, "ballcocks"

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Next Tuesday is first one of the month so hoping to see a crowd there to discuss and disect the latest happenings on the midwest VW scene. Chawkes, Dublin Rd. @ 7.30.

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Just myself and Alan there until as we were about to leave, a guest from the west showed in the form of Pete from Kilcolgan. Thanks for the visit Pete, best of luck on your travels.IMG_20151201_203352.jpg

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
later on at port...now landed in holland at johans

later on at port...now landed in holland at johans

:dCAM00072.jpg

900 miles later

Last edited:

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
First meeting of the new year tomorrow evening, I won't be there as I'm working nights. Hopefully we'll have a few VW's and their owners there to kick off the new year in style.

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Seems like no-one showed but if there were people there that's great. Perhaps we need to be more flexible with this meeting to make it viable. We can move the date and venue occasionally if we can tie in with something else happening. Having a fixed location and meeting time has its advantages but we are a scattered bunch with differing work regimes etc. so moving the meeting point and time around now and again might be good. Maybe for now we just need to get a conversation going about this, suggestions from all those of you with a vested interest are welcome.