Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] VW Beetle 1200cc 1970

ike

Club Member
Club Member
July 20, 2009
enfield,co.meath
(y)(y)**SOLD** (SOLD TO AN EIRCOOLED MEMBER) 1970 Volks Wagon Beetle for sale. Very solid, no rot!! Its a very original Irish car. Beige in colour. The engine is running fine, no end float. Interior needs work, ideal for the summer. Looking for €1600ono. I want to sell to a VW enthusiast, No time wasters or boy racers please. PM for more information.

Attachments

• DSC_5820.JPG
    DSC_5820.JPG
    982.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_5823.JPG
    DSC_5823.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • DSC_5818.JPG
    DSC_5818.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • DSC_5819.JPG
    DSC_5819.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • DSC_5824.JPG
    DSC_5824.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • DSC_6610.JPG
    DSC_6610.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:

walshe

Club Member
Club Member
August 3, 2009
athy
I honestly wish i had the money, this ticks a lot of boxes for me.
Best of luck with the sale buddy

G

that looks like a bargain nice colour too. has it had much bodywork done before the respray ?

ike

Club Member
Club Member
July 20, 2009
enfield,co.meath
Sorry for the delay in responding Baz, There's new wings and new rear valence and some welding work to the wheel well. Iv yet to see a beetle that didn't need some welding on the wheel well. I'd say it was the first time a welder was on the car. Floors are rock solid.

G

i`ve banned myself from buying any more vw`s for the forseeable future , if i hadn`t i`d be all over this one. it looks and sounds like a proper bargain from your description and i``m sure this thread will have the word sold posted up in the very near future