Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kildare Meeting Monasterevin 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm. N7 Service Station

sam

Club Member
Club Member
December 4, 2006
Kildare
let me see... january meeting was the 23rd (4th week of 5 week month) want any more examples....

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
let me see... january meeting was the 23rd (4th week of 5 week month) want any more examples....

That was the only exception unless ya can come up with more. Couldn't meet up then anyway just after new years........shur it wouldn't suit anyone to meet then. A stupid time for a meeting!!!!!LOL

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
As Coxy said on the other thread, come on lads get the cars out its should be a super evening to get out and talk some shite. Or if your talking to me listen to some shite!!

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I'm thinking of taking a spin down this evening. Weather looking nice. All depends if I can finish up work a little earlier!