Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kildare Meeting Monasterevin 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm. N7 Service Station

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
anyone going tonight?

I'm 75% going. Something's come up that may force me to stay home but if I can help it, I'll be there. :)

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
ah well we had Monard just three days ago and with the exception of Duts, Mikey and PJ, most of the usuals from the Monasterevin meetup were there: myself, Brian Raftery, Jon White, KNK, 69bug, Andrew etc etc. I don't feel like we missed out on the Monastervin meet this month. Next month there's Fermoy and the Drag day so Monasterevin mightn't be too strong but September should have it back in action again. :)

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I won't be at the Monasterevin meetup tomorrow night in light of the drag day/weekend only a few days away.

Anyone else going or will we raincheck it til September?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Keep your diaries clear for this Wednesday evening gentlemen. It'll be a momentous occasion: the first time ever that I attend in a (formerly) air cooled vehicle! :ROFLMAO:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Back in a little while now - super midweek meet.

Think we had 4 bugs & 2 bays, MK4 GTI & Darren's Passat.