Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2018

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
It's back!!! Jumpstart 2018 is officially ON!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jumpstart..jpg Views:	1 Size:	810.6 KB ID:	385206

Saturday July 21st will see aircooled VWs literally over-run the small, sleepy village of Loughmore, Co. Tipperary.

As Ireland's BIGGEST gathering of aircooled VWs, you're guaranteed a great day out. And did I mention, it's free? There's no entry fee at all, just rock up and have fun!

There's camping space being made available in the front car park of Stapleton's Bar, in the heart of Loughmore. Both on the Friday night and Saturday night in case you want to make a weekend of the event. It's also free!!

This time around, we're putting great effort in to put on a display of Special Edition Beetles, something that has never been done in Ireland before. We have a host of Special Edition Beetles lined up already and if you own a 1300S/Power Pack/GT/Jeans/Anniversary/Colorado or any other kind of Special Edition Beetle, WE WANT YOU!!!

More will be announced in the run up to the day. Jumpstart 2018 is proudly supported by CM Signs and Beetle.ie

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe, Rez and stump

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Special Editions Beetles - Have you got one? Want to be part of Ireland's FIRST EVER Special Edition Beetle line-up? Then now's your chance folks!

We are looking for all Special Editions in all states of repair. Tow it there, drive it there, push it there JUST GET YOUR SPECIAL EDITION BEETLE THERE!

Contact us on jumpstartVW@hotmail.com and we'll do the rest!

Click image for larger version  Name:	SFI694 (3).jpg Views:	1 Size:	754.3 KB ID:	385208

Last edited:

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
Really disappointed that I won't be able to make it down to Jumpstart 2018 this year. :thumbsdown:

2 years ago when Jumpstart 2016 was on I was up north buying my bus, last year there was no Jumpstart, and now its back I have to go to a wedding on the same day!

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
Ah I made it down in 2015 in my daily but it’s obviously not the same...next year in the bus hopefully for the vdub jumpstart cherry popping! (y)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Woops, won't be next year either because Jumpstart is biennial 2016, 2018, 2020......
we're sharing the date with Martin Murray's Eirespares show who is also having his every two years. He was 2017 and will be back on in 2019

Havibg said all that, Beag will happily welcome you into Loughmore next July and there'll be plenty of parking space available too (y)

Reactions: danzig

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
right, as is customary in the run up to events like these, who's going to the BIGGEST aircooled VW gathering in the country? Only 3 weeks away!

1. trev

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Thanks to Trev for stepping up and getting everything sorted. Kev has been working away in the background chasing goodie bag fillers and Beag & Gritz have their colouring pens ready to do the Jumpstart 2018 stickers.

Show posters have been designed by DazzlaRock in the UK.

Reactions: Rez

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
This year Trev has taken on a huge challenge and that is to gather as many of the Special Edition Beetles in the one location. This is very exciting as it is a first in Ireland.

Many of these Special Edition Beetles have been ignored, forgotten about and neglected over the years but as the classic car world is becoming aware of their value and rarity, now is the perfect time to gather them all in the one place and that place is Loughmore!

This is a huge undertaking but as it has never been done before we cannot wait to see this lineup. So far he the Brady boy has secured 1300S Beetles, Anniversary Beetles, Last Edition Beetles and Colorado Beetles, many of which have never been to Irish shows before. This is one unique lineup that you have to see!!!!!!!

So if you have or know someone with a Special Edition, no matter what the condition, let them know about this first in Ireland lineup. Each car will get a special keepsake to remind them of their participation in the Special Edition Display 2018

Click image for larger version  Name:	1 (2).jpg Views:	2 Size:	508.8 KB ID:	385717Click image for larger version  Name:	1 (2).jpg Views:	2 Size:	508.8 KB ID:	385717Click image for larger version  Name:	MKI89 (11).JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.24 MB ID:	385711Click image for larger version  Name:	016.JPG Views:	1 Size:	527.8 KB ID:	385712Click image for larger version  Name:	131.JPG Views:	1 Size:	461.9 KB ID:	385713Click image for larger version  Name:	1 (2).jpg Views:	2 Size:	508.8 KB ID:	385717Click image for larger version  Name:	157.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.63 MB ID:	385715Click image for larger version  Name:	107.JPG Views:	1 Size:	701.9 KB ID:	385716