Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2015

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Java 67 beetle carbs set and all ready to go go. Looking forward to meeting ya all, cant wait. If anyone sees a wee green bug looking lost, give me a wee doot and a wave, and then point me in the Loughmoe/Loughmore direction.

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Is there a just giving page forTLC4CF

Good call Paddy.I can't make it either, but I'd like to throw a few quid into the pot if possible.

hi lads, thanks so much for offering to support us even if you cant make it on the day.

if you go to www.tlc4cf.com you can donate through the TLC4CF mycharity page , type " JUMPSTART " in the message section just for
reference to the event or you can also donate through the TLC4CF paypal page

Thanks again

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Sorry folks but I'm out, my gang from Dublin surprised us with an earlier than expected visit last night, it was Callum's confirmation this week and we are heading to the dog track tomorrow night, so they weren't due to arrive till tomorrow afternoon, so I'm now grounded,
Fook sake.

:cry::wallbash:

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Sorry folks but I'm out, my gang from Dublin surprised us with an earlier than expected visit last night, it was Callum's confirmation this week and we are heading to the dog track tomorrow night, so they weren't due to arrive till tomorrow afternoon, so I'm now grounded,
Fook sake.

:cry::wallbash:

Your gaff has wheels though, doesn't it?

Wait 'til they're having breakfast and then discreetly start it up and aim it for Tipp. I bet you'll hit junction 9 before the second round of tea.

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Enjoy yourself Brother, Try and get me a few stickers from the gang...have a good weekend folks and have fun...

I have a busy BBQ weekend ahead....lol

All the best...

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Your gaff has wheels though, doesn't it?

Wait 'til they're having breakfast and then discreetly start it up and aim it for Tipp. I bet you'll hit junction 9 before the second round of tea.

It's not the show I'm sorry I'm missing it's the beer tonight I was looking forward too.

Only joking Mr.Coxy Sir.:drinkbeer:

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
hi lads, thanks so much for offering to support us even if you cant make it on the day.

if you go to www.tlc4cf.com you can donate through the TLC4CF mycharity page , type " JUMPSTART " in the message section just for
reference to the event or you can also donate through the TLC4CF paypal page

Thanks again

Done....;)..Have a great day tomorrow Gang, and save me a sticker if there's any left..