Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2015

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
I'd just like to say thank you on behalf of TLC4CF , myself & my family for your support and generosity at Jumpstart on Saturday. Despite the rain showers it was a great day, plenty of VW's, loads of great people and lots of craic.

as Coxy posted earlier,the final tally isnt done just yet but it's almost €2,300 so far , andwith more donations to be confirmed and received it's looking like we may be just shy of €3,000
(y)

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you that donated prizes,donated money online, bought raffle tickets, Or helped out in anyway.

I never imagined we'd raise this amount and 100% of the money raised goes directly to TLC4CF, to help improve the services available to people with Cystic Fibrosis, these are services that make a real difference to the people with CF and for their families

If you were not able to attend and would like to donate to this wonderful and life changing charity please do so. Go to www.tlc4cf.com you can donate through the TLC4CF mycharity page , type "JUMPSTART" in the message section just for reference to the event or you can also donate through the TLC4CF paypal page

Thanks again!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Only getting to have a decent look at the pictures of Jumpstart '15, some lovely motors made it down to Mayors County.

Looks like a brilliant day fair play Coxy and the lads going mad I missed it again.

Great news for TLC4CF.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I got an email Irish TV regarding their piece on Jumpstart.......

Hi All,

Just a quick note to inform you that Irish TV programme ‘Tipperary County Matters’ Episode 43 will be aired on Saturday 16/05/2015 at 8.30pm.

Coming Up:

We are in Two Mile Borris, for the All Ireland Tractor Challenge World Record Attempt. The current record to beat is held in Quebec, Canada with 1231 tractors. Join us to find out how we got on for this wonderful charitable event.

We join, Jumpstart, the largest vintage VW event in Ireland held in Loughmore. A unique street event in terms of surroundings and the number of VW’s (along with enthusiasts) all in one place.

We meet the Tipperary students taking part in SciFest 2015 in LIT Thurles. SciFest is a series of one-day science fairs for second-level students hosted locally in schools and at regional level in the Institutes of Technology. Join us to see how Tipperary’s future masterminds got on..

This show is available on the following:
Irishtv.ie
Sky channel 191
Freesat 400
Eircom eVision 191 and other free to air boxes.

A repeat will also be available on Sky channel 191 on the following Tuesday at 1.30pm and also Thursday at 11pm.

Please share with all your friends, family and colleagues. Thank you very much for your participation and hope you all enjoy the show.

If you have any feedback, comments or future stories we would greatly appreciate your input. Also if you are interested in purchasing a copy of the DVD please do get in touch.

Here is link to our Facebook page to keep you updated:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-Systems/128441972427?ref=hl
Please like and share.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
the Jumpstart feature on Irish TV is available online now:

http://www.irishtv.ie/tipperary-matters-43/

flick forward to 6:20 to see the handsome Coxy and the dashing Brian Raftery being interviewed. Well done boys!

lots of familiar faces in the background too! I think I even saw the back of my head in one shot!!

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Last night Cathal, Graham and I were delighted to be able to present a cheque to TLC4CF for €3,086.

once again, I'd just like to thank everyone that supported Jumpstart and our chosen charity this year(y)

I'd also like to thank the Eircooled committee for the generous donation on behalf of the club.

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Yes, well done Brian and Cathal, you both came across very well and did the VW scene proud. Then again the tractor crowd didn't set the bar very high!

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Well done Coxy, Brian and all who set up and supported Jumpstart 2015.... TLC4CF a great cause...