Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2014 - Saturday March 8th 2014

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Had my car out yesterday for the first time after doing some work on it over the winter, all going well so really looking forward to this event.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
I just took the beetle down to the shop to get biscuits. Running sweet as a nut..

Another few hours (if we don't sit around eating all the biscuits) and the bay will be a few inches lower!
It'll be nice to be able to choose what to bring to a show for once.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
I just took the beetle down to the shop to get biscuits. Running sweet as a nut..

Another few hours (if we don't sit around eating all the biscuits) and the bay will be a few inches lower!
It'll be nice to be able to choose what to bring to a show for once.

Kev I have no doubt ya, ll fuck one if not the both of them up in the coming week, ya have plenty of time.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Kev I have no doubt ya, ll fuck one if not the both of them up in the coming week, ya have plenty of time.

LOUGHMORE CONVOY
01. Beag (Graham) - (Beetle)
02. Duts (David) - (Not sure what car)
03. Gritz (Brian) - (T25)

Take it your pos is not running then? :p

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Just out for general maintenance engine seals and shit. It needed to be done. No engines were harmed in the maintenance of my beette

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
Meeting pete(kombi noise), and DR.DUKE (Owen Honan) in NAAS ( or is it NASA?) at 9.30..

Turn in at the big ball….

picsBALL.jpg

and drive towards NASA north. First petrol station on the left.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Just out for general maintenance engine seals and shit. It needed to be done. No engines were harmed in the maintenance of my beette

YET!!!!

would you trust this man to work on your engine?

9e0zaEi.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
UPDATE:

Trev sent me a text on Friday saying that he had a prize that he would like to give to Jumpstart so when I rang him to say that we wouldn't be interested in taking Duts as a prize seeing as there are no boobie prize categories he clarified that Duts was not actually (thankfully) being offered, instead, Trev donated the following car bodywork kit from Auto Glym

Thanks Trev (y)
........although, I'm sure Duts will have a comment to make about you and polishing products :p

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I picked up these 'blank canvases' today from Jon White. The plan is to use them as directional signs for Jumpstart @ Loughmore..........I'm sure Brian & Graham from CM Signs can't wait to see me arrive with these in hand looking to get some wording on them, although, I can pretty much predict the wording the boys will use :D