Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 19th 2009 :: Eirespares

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Eircooled will be promoting and attending this show as a club and possible combining it with some camping. More info to follow.

Also - discuss - how about heavily promoting this as an autojumble also? I know it is intended by Martin to be one, but if we all make an effort it could be worthwhile.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Date change to 19th July - not sure if the run is being done on the Saturday like last year but I'll find out.

ruairi: new date reflected in title

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
it was your camper van that caused the problem - took up too much room....

curtain-bulmers.jpg

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Autojumble sounds great. I really enjoyed the run last year so it would be great fun to do it again this year if possible. Anyone else up for a run saturday 18th?

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Eddie, you need to get that gearbox sorted so it doesnt stick next time so...;)

I was just glad to get home after my pitstop in mitchelstown :)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Update on the Saturday evening run:

The convoy will, like last year be leaving Twomey's Filling Station in Monard @ 4pm. The run is about 60 miles in total along a new route with a stop for refreshments, sambos & toilet breaks etc. The run finishes up back in Monard and everyone is invited to a BBQ in the Hideout bar.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
What time does the show on the sunday start at (roughly)? The posters state 4:00 for the run on the Saturday but no meet time on the Sunday.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
What time does the show on the sunday start at (roughly)? The posters state 4:00 for the run on the Saturday but no meet time on the Sunday.

If you get there for 11am you'll get a great spot but people arrive all throughout the day. It fills up quickly so i would advise getting there as early as you can.