Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

January 2nd 2010 :: Eircooled AGM

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Sorry everybody, won't make it either this year.
After we had to abandon the car on Christmas morning and taking over an hour to walk a mile back to the house with two kids, I'll take the easier option today ;) :D

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Sorry everybody, won't make it either this year.
After we had to abandon the car on Christmas morning and taking over an hour to walk a mile back to the house with two kids, I'll take the easier option today ;) :D

Look on the bright side - your kids now have a good 'when I was your age...' tale to pass on to their children. :ROFLMAO:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I think it's too late to postpone now..

It wouldn't have been too late because it would only have been postponed and not cancelled so that's ok.
Just as an FYI, if you want me to book venues/accommodation in the future through our company MustBook.ie we have as good as last minute cancellation agreements in place with most hotels for our corporate clients which allows much greater flexibility in situations like this.
And obviously I am not looking to drum up more business, this is FOC to the club and I think might make life a little easier in the future if the chequebook is held up in the snow!

Anyway, enjoy the AGM peeps!

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
for live music, try ramsbottoms at the lower end of the main street, small, sheebeen feel to the place, then a few doors up there's another tiny place with a small wooden door to get in, nice and cosy and a bit of craic. At the top of the main street there's a pub next to the pizza shop (The Welcome Inn, maybe?), not a bad auld place but usually rammed with people. After that, there's Coppers across the street from that last pub, other side of the square, it's a late bar and is free in before 11, bit of a meat market but it'll suit the likes of ye bowsies well :ROFLMAO:

DO NOT under any circumstances go to "club 21" or just "club" to the locals. Awful dive of a place IMO...

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Sorry lads couldn't make it, was looking forward to it, but we have a house full of sick kids, plus the bug still isn't running waiting on the new parts from machine 7 to arrive, hopefully this week