Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

January 2nd 2010 :: Eircooled AGM

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
OK, hotel booked for staurday the 2nd January.
Its in the Maldron hotel (midway) in portlaoise http://www.maldronhotels.com/hotel-portlaoise/location.html

Conference room for 30+ people will be available from 12:00 noon to 5:00pm with complimentary mineral water, mints, pads, pencils, flipchart and pad

Lunch (main course & tea or coffee) will be served at 2:00 approx in the restaurant.

If anybody needs to stay over either saturday or sunday night they will do a special rate of €69 B&B for a double/twin room per night. Just give me a shout and ill book it.

Dermot.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Wow well done. Great location that - find the N7 or the end of the N8 and you have found the hotel.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
OK, hotel booked for staurday the 2nd January.
Its in the Maldron hotel (midway) in portlaoise http://www.maldronhotels.com/hotel-portlaoise/location.html

Conference room for 30+ people will be available from 12:00 noon to 5:00pm with complimentary mineral water, mints, pads, pencils, flipchart and pad

Lunch (main course & tea or coffee) will be served at 2:00 approx in the restaurant.

If anybody needs to stay over either saturday or sunday night they will do a special rate of €69 B&B for a double/twin room per night. Just give me a shout and ill book it.

Dermot.

Cool, good job. ;)

Mineral water, mints and pencils - it'll be fucking mental.

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
Cool, good job. ;)

Mineral water, mints and pencils - it'll be fucking mental.
I knew the mints would do it for you!

So can 2 stay in a room and get breckie for 69 dollar?

yea, so its €34:50 B&B per person per night if sharing a double/twin room. I had to put pressure on her to give me a decient room rate (it was like buying a second-hand car). i had to tell her i was looking else where twice, knowing that she would come back with a better offer.