Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
No, the full Jerry can was definitely not to be found in this splitty, but maybe from now on he might have one :) As for the leakage, there was a little, but to be honest, it was only a small amount, so I'd defo say its worth it :)

cool.. They always leak a bit from what I hear,.. Just wanted to know if it was spilling in.. I wouldn't mind a bit.. Sure the old seals I have dribble a bit anyways...

Now... The only question is.. Who to rob to pay for em.. :)

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hey guys. I'm working in goatstown til 8 on Wed 1st, so whats the plan of action coz i'll join you guys straight after work.

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
Will we say the goat this time? Its a good spot, and handy for me too cause im in Ballinteer the next couple of weeks.

Call in for a cuppa if you want Ross, just make sure its not too early. You'll know the house when you see it:p.. When you stating up this way?

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Broadford's not on my list. Just had a look there. I may well drop over to you though on my lunch. Haven't seen the bay or t25 yet but im not finished woodpark yet. Its pretty big.