Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Wednesday 6th of July at 7 PM in Stillorgan car park.

EDIT: Welcome Rashers, are you driving a white and red split?

rashers

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2011
Dublin
All red one, it's got a pic over in the "so you're new" bit in the lounge, and I shall endeavour to see ya's on the 6th

emo72

Club Member
Club Member
April 12, 2010
dublin
we should try to do 2 meetings a month in the summer. maybe just a coffee or chips stop nothing too expensive on the second meeting. the thing is to get out and have a drive.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
we should try to do 2 meetings a month in the summer. maybe just a coffee or chips stop nothing too expensive on the second meeting. the thing is to get out and have a drive.

Good idea, but hopefully the Kildare meeting will kick off and wouldn't want to clash with that. We could attend that?

emo72

Club Member
Club Member
April 12, 2010
dublin
Good idea, but hopefully the Kildare meeting will kick off and wouldn't want to clash with that. We could attend that?

mikey, can you edit the first post in the kildare meet thread to show the meeting place and times? i dunno if i would make it down to portlaoise after work, but could meet if they were heading back up to newbridge or wherever. either way you have to read through the whole thread to see what the concensus was. hope this is okay.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
The next meeting is on the Wednesday 6th July All welcome.

We will meet at 7pm in Stillorgan SC and leave at 8pm and drive up to Johnny Foxes for food.

I'm changing the name of this thread to Dublin meeting as it is open to all to attend.

rashers

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2011
Dublin
I'm born and bred dublin and I've never been to johnny foxes in my life, maybe its because i'm a northsider

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Ok guys, time for the list of who is attending on Wednesday

!1. Alice aka Banaltra
2. Brian aka Brian Raferty
3. Mikey aka vwbeetle1500
4. Hugo aka kongomush
5. Liam aka beetlebug

..................thats all that I remember, Alice see what you started.