Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Yeah 'still-organ'

Great night lastnight an not an aircooled car in site! Lots of project talk an drag day ideas. I didn't get home till almost 1.

Any I propose to change the venue from Stillorgan to the Goat! Lastnight the carpark at eddies was full an no parking. It was wet so as usual a van became the meeting point. The Goat is easier to get to an from, always has enough parking to put the cars in a row an has a huge sheltered area. It's also handy to get out to M50 when doing summer spins. Usually by the time we get out of Stillorgan the group are split up by all the lights.

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Yeah 'still-organ'

Great night lastnight an not an aircooled car in site! Lots of project talk an drag day ideas. I didn't get home till almost 1.

Any I propose to change the venue from Stillorgan to the Goat! Lastnight the carpark at eddies was full an no parking. It was wet so as usual a van became the meeting point. The Goat is easier to get to an from, always has enough parking to put the cars in a row an has a huge sheltered area. It's also handy to get out to M50 when doing summer spins. Usually by the time we get out of Stillorgan the group are split up by all the lights.

You should drive the bug, much easier to park :p

Passed you on the way back from footie on the N11, late as usual :D

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Sorry I didn't see you, I lost a wiper at the Beehive so had to drive the whole way with some interesting visibility! I was actually early for a change. Again I get home from work, change an go again yadda yadda yadda.....