Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Brekkie Roll - Limerick

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
the scabs on holiday in kerry!
will just have to pull a ht lead or 2 on the porsche !
or back to square one and leave before its light,and arrive in bunratty at same time!

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Personally I dont see all the fuss.. If it's 9am, and some dont arrive til 10 I dont see a problem.. I can't imagine people would be there and gone again between 9 and 10.
I was actually going to try make it close to 9 if I can come down, but if it's 10 now, even handier..

Sure the Dublin meets are 7pm each month but some people don't arrive til 7.30 or after 8.. (not naming names :)) and it's no big deal..

Anyway, this is shaping to be a nice big meet with members from all over, so I'm going to do my best to make it too..

@coxy, Wicklow to Limerick is nothing in the van.. Sure it did Wicklow-Tralee-Clare-castlebar-Wicklow in Christmas week.. :)

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
So how did the ''Brunch'' go ... Obviously I couldn't get there because of the snow and I forgot to put the engine back in that I took out in September ,Come on post a few pic ...

shockingly bad attandance really...

EmptyParkingLot.jpg

...but it was two weeks early...:p

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
steering wheel for beag and sunvisors for rez dropped to Mr. O'Toole Snr's place. Junior should have them at the breakfast roll :)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
steering wheel for beag and sunvisors for rez dropped to Mr. O'Toole Snr's place. Junior should have them at the breakfast roll :)

Picked them up at lunchtime today Trev.

@ Rez & Beag - I'll have them at my house from tonight on but depending on how work goes over the weekend I'll try and get them to you then.

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
Picked them up at lunchtime today Trev.

@ Rez & Beag - I'll have them at my house from tonight on but depending on how work goes over the weekend I'll try and get them to you then.

Ya'll never get a job with An Post with that kinda service!

Your right too Duts,
Come on now Coxy, You put up that post over an hour ago and you still haven't delivered my wheel.
What happening?...............:p

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
You're right Beag. I should have driven out with the wheel. I'm riddled with guilt for not doing so. How will I ever cope knowing I let you down? The shame, the shame!

I'll be out to you at half past......