Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Brekkie Roll - Limerick

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Right so 10 so ...Christ on a bike ,it will be coffee /tea and or maybe a panini or some other over priced french funkin pastry ,the important thing is that the cars get a bit of a run out ,stretch their legs maybe/hopefully not highlight and dare I say any problems/issues that you'll be happy you know than not know.
Just get there and meet peeps ya prob haven't seen in a few months and I bet everyone has a ball ,pics will be posted ,some tool will make up some stupid excuse as to why @ leaving the house @ 6.47am to make way to the Brekkie Roll forget to notice the lack of engine in there vehicle that they took out the first week of september to rebuild and put back in the following week ,to now notice you can make Limerick .
Don't worry bout times/agendas/who's going/who's not, just funkin' go .Enjoy and most of all for the Love and honor with out further a do someone please please please leave the Bassard Mac Masks at home .
Amen

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny

(Hmm. Note to self........... Pack Mac mask)

Actually mac, If I skype ya while I'm there I could strap the laptop to my passenger headrest and you can be my co-pilot!! :p

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Lads, in fairness this is being organised for 9am , not 10am if you're going make the effort to be there then try arrive on time.
if you cant make 9am then fine, be late...no problem either way but the thread has some negative shite in it and its the kind of stuff we need to avoid, its been discussed several times already.
If you are travelling from further afield then leave earlier...its not fucking rocket science.

and before anyone asks, I'm not on the list 'cos I'm not sure if I'll make it due to family committments...but if I can go, I'll be there for 9am.

Well done Coxy for trying to get this going again

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Lads, in fairness this is being organised for 9am , not 10am if you're going make the effort to be there then try arrive on time.
if you cant make 9am then fine, be late...no problem either way but the thread has some negative shite in it and its the kind of stuff we need to avoid, its been discussed several times already.
If you are travelling from further afield then leave earlier...its not fucking rocket science.

and before anyone asks, I'm not on the list 'cos I'm not sure if I'll make it due to family committments...but if I can go, I'll be there for 9am.

Well done Coxy for trying to get this going again

Care_Bears_grumpy2.gif

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Well i don't know but he needs a lefthand kick in the stones if he was serious! Its alright for him he's not that far away but some people are makin the long trip down from the pale and to be there for nine means they have to be up for 7ish. Anyway he might not even make it at all.