Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Brekkie Roll - Limerick

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
would you ever just wear the glasses? I told you, you don't look that stupid with them on...

:ROFLMAO:

6818988467_d4f4248267.jpg

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
It was a great meet cos ya weren't there i'd say Mac! Have to say i never even thought of ya once through the whole day, it must be true what they say out of sight out of mind!!!! Loser!!

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Didn't take the 356 'cos after spending the time fixing my wipers, I'd ran down my battery...when I got home she started on the turn of the key...doh...

Tried out my new reg plate, thanks to beag and Gritz I'd say I'll be good for another 20mph top speed due to the ground effect...

P2047951.jpg

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Looks like a great meet guys, would love to have been there. Some great looking VW's there..... love the new wheels on the POS too.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
It was a great meet cos ya weren't there i'd say Mac! Have to say i never even thought of ya once through the whole day, it must be true what they say out of sight out of mind!!!! Loser!!

Oh please, what a load of old shit Duts!

You kept asking "is Mac here yet?", "What time will he be here at?" and "How's my hair?". If the truth be told, the only time you stopped asking was when you cried like a baby after I told you he actually wasn't coming! It was sad to see you cry especially when you used your 'I heart Mac' t-shirt' to wipe away the tears!

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Looks like a great meet, lots of nice cars I havent seen before, 6v cars at that! POS looks good on its new wheels! Between that an the white bug on banded steels an racing stripe, makes me what to get my 62 fixed up an driving again! Who owns it and did I miss it in the ARENA ever?

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Looks like a great meet, lots of nice cars I havent seen before, 6v cars at that! POS looks good on its new wheels! Between that an the white bug on banded steels an racing stripe, makes me what to get my 62 fixed up an driving again! Who owns it and did I miss it in the ARENA ever?

That's Diarmaid's (Bugeye), he also owns the polar silver 'bagged oval. I have to admit I don't remember seeing the '63 before but he said he had it at Monard a few years ago...

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Well done Coxy.

Looks like a great turnout. Well done to all, I'll definitely make the next one.