Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Brekkie Roll - Limerick

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12019.jpg

BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12018.jpg

BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12017.jpg

BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12016.jpg

BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12015.jpg

BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12014.jpg

BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12013.jpg

BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12012.jpg

BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12011.jpg

BrekkieRollLimerick4-2-12010.jpg

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
Excellent day out today, its great to see so many out despite the threat of bad weather ( and worse salt)
well done Coxy on the organisation.
Brilliant photos on the thread too lads

Well, made it home alright after that. So a big thanks out to the lads that stood out in the rain until she fired up again, much appreciated.
Eveything working fine after that, even the wipers, much needed, shocking rain on the way home.
It was a great meet, and hopefulluy it will become more of a regular occurance, well done Coxy.

Thanks again

Glad to hear it took you home ok Diarmuid

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Think i was the only one to get a breakfast roll on a breakfast roll meet!!!!!! Even if it was only a little one. Have to say really injoyed the meet today, like the other lads to meet people that ya only know on line is good. The highlight was meetin "the exile" Tonyvw, a gentleman and was up for the laugh, felt good to bring him into the inner circle!

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
its 1.15 am just back from a party for my sons future wife in august 2012 amd lo and behold got in to a small circle of vw people from across the water 3 from england i from germany and one from holland
great party showed the tthem todays site felt very proud of the all that was put in todays meet
once again well done to all that help in any way to make today such a great day

hope this is ok to post